Friday, April 18, 2014

O is for Oh No!

It's A-Z Day 'O' for me. Something different for the rest of the world.

I had a late start last night on the sketch. I was going to do a giant dragon... I mean, I was going to have all this detail in it, it was going to be awesome.

Instead, I ended up with this chicken monster. So, whatever.

Don't forget, you should caption the photo... and make it funny? For context, our Hairy Warrior has been hopping through time and ended up meeting the thing pictured below. Have fun.

"Poor Monster," the hairy warrior said, "I bet he bites his tongue every time it chews."

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Oh, you'll make for some tasty chicken nuggets!
(And I think he looks cool anyway.)

Briane said...

"Okay, okay, so you pushed the button on the machine. Don't worry: I did the same thing and it hasn't harmed me a bit!"

Briane said...

I really hope you are going to take these pictures and actually turn them into a story at some point.

Perhaps a time travel story that you could put together in time for some sort of annual anthology with a terrible pun in the title?

I mean, if that's the sort of thing you're into.


Tony Laplume said...

This is an opportune moment to mention that I would look awesome in claymation.

Huntress said...

"And then I tried the sushi and, blech, it was horrible, like it had been left out too long in the sun."

Andrew Leon said...

"Hey, Buddy, come here. There's this thing hanging off of my chin, can you get that for me? Wait, what? What do you mean I'm orange?"

Jo said...

Oh heavens, that was my snake buddy you just ate.

PT Dilloway said...

Prepare to face the might of Super Ostrich!