Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh. My. God.

I watched Smallville for a season and enjoyed it I suppose. Not enough to keep watching. But still, it was okay. But the guy watching the finale in this video goes absolutely insane. Shouting "America!" and then moaning incoherently for a while. Fake or real, it doesn't matter. Nothing I've ever seen has made me react like this.



Anyone besides me think it gets a bit sexual in there somewhere? It's like the double rainbow guy on acid, or even more acid. I don't know what to think.

Thank you io9, for giving me the best laugh I've had in a while.

Happy weekend.

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I've never watched the series, but I have seen the double-rainbow clip.

PT Dilloway said...

There are a lot of crazy people and apparently they all get on YouTube eventually.

I watched that show for the first couple years. It was kind of fun and I didn't have cable so there wasn't much else to watch back then. In those seasons they always seemed to follow the same pattern of some kid would become a monster because of "meteor rocks" and wreak havoc until Clark stopped him/her.

Trisha said...

Haha oh man... lol