- As mentioned before, knocking down the walls in my house. I considered writing about all the nails that I found. And the penny that was buried between the layers of Sheetrock. It was like the house was paying me to give it a facelift. In the end I may still post a picture or two, but a picture of missing walls seems kind of lame.
- I considered writing about the harrowing tale of the whaleship Essex, sunk in the middle of Pacific ocean by a pissed off Sperm Whale nearly 200 years ago. It turned into Gilligan's Island - if they all resorted to cannibalism. But I've already tweeted about everything I know on the subject already. Still may cover this in the future though. You never know.
- Also thought long and hard about my ongoing battle with my foot pain. I'm currently taking drugs for it, wearing a sleeping boot, a foot strap, icing it, and my latest gadget... a Tens 7000 device which runs electricity through the injured region. Of course, I immediately hooked said machine up to my biceps and figured I would sit tight and watch the muscles grow. Instead it just made me twitch. Between all that and my physical therapy I barely have time to work during the week.
- Almost wrote about how much I love eating again. I mean, a whole post about food. I eat out way more than I should, more than anyone should. But this weekend I splurged a bit and had a seriously expensive steak. It was like eating butter. Yum.
- I also thought deeply about whether or not manufactured meat will ever be as awesome as that steak. Almost wrote about that too. I feel sorry for cows. They are going along through life thinking about how awesome it is to be alive when they get kaplowed out of nowhere so some lameo like me can eat it. I make me sick.
Those are five of the lamest things in the world. I knew that they were lame when I was thinking about them, I just couldn't come up with anything better. I still can't. The best I could do was roll them all up into one crappy post and put that out there.
There it is people. Enjoy.