- If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be? There is no way in hell I'm sharing that one. No way.
- If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? Uh, did you ever see a time travel movie, ever? I mean, any time travel movie? Going back in time and changing things leads to disaster. Let's see, Back to the Future, The Butterfly Effect, The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror # 7 (or 8, whatever, the one where Homer's toaster turned into a time machine), crap, what was the Ray Bradbury one, the movie I mean, not the book? I think The Butterfly Effect has already been taken. Anyway, that one. There was Primer, the small indie movie about that guy that invented the time machine... all of them shared one thing. If you screw around with the past, it will be a disaster. That said, I'd definitely go back and muck around. Picking lottery numbers seems like a popular choice, but I'd just like to go back and talk to myself at around the age of 14 or 15. That's it.
- What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality? Geez. Stupid as it is, I think it's Paul Rudd as he was in, I Love You, Man.
- If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would you choose? That really isn't my personality to do that sort of thing, you know, murder people. But, I really didn't like my 3rd grade math teacher. Did she really have to be that mean? It was every day with her. She stole my damn eraser because she said it was a toy. WTF? It was an eraser! I used it to erase things, nothing else. Damn that woman. So petty.
- Name one habit you want to change in yourself. I wish I could quit obsessing over my third grade math teacher. Damn her, that woman was mean.
- Why do you blog? Narcissism.
- Name at least three people to send this to: Rogue Mutt, Rogue Mutt, and Rogue Mutt. I just want to see if he'll do it again.
|That's me on the left|