Wednesday, April 9, 2014

G is for Going Up?

It's A-Z day number 'H.' Which means I'm putting my 'G' post up. Of course it does, if I'm not behind, that means I'm not trying... or something.

So, what got sketched last night at dinner? Well, the hairy warrior found a way down from the precipice he was stuck on yesterday and to those strange buildings down below.

Remember, it's up to YOU to caption the image (and use a noun with the letter 'G' for bonus points), or else we won't have anywhere for this sorta story to go.
Great. If there is one thing I hate about living in a medieval fantasy, it's that there aren't elevators."

12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's one of your best sketches yet. Nice work on the bricks and adding depth.

Briane said...

I love your drawings. But more so, I love The Rusty Carl Motivational Speech (TM): "If you're not behind you're not trying" ought to be on a t-shirt.

I tried to work a G into mine but couldn't. I'm no better at rules than you are, apparently:

"$1 to go to the top of the tower? Stupid tourist traps. I'll show you."

Briane said...

You know what would be a cool fantasy story? One in which the guy really IS a tourist but keeps getting caught up in adventures and trying not to.

PT Dilloway said...

Going to kill the castle designer who didn't think to put in some freaking stairs!

Christine Rains said...

Love these sketches! I'm just catching up with your Challenge posts. Awesome.

"Where's that girl in the tower with the long hair when you really need it?"

M.J. Fifield said...

"Come on a quest, they said. It'll be fun, they said."

Awesome sketch...and I love Briane's idea for a story.

Tony Laplume said...

"Good grief! That second tower looks practically nonexistent! Well, at least we only sent Barclay over..."

Jo said...

Goldilocks said to meet her at the top of this goddam tower. Grrrr.

S. L. Hennessy said...

Damn it, where's Rapunzel when you need her?

Andrew Leon said...

Wait a minute. How are these points being awarded? I want to see the scores!

S.L. took what I was thinking, but there's no "G" there, anyway, so I'm okay with that.

"I'm glad they didn't build these towers straight up! Points for gravity on this one."

Maurice Mitchell said...

The texture on those are amazing.

Heather R. Holden said...

Loving this sketch! I get a dark, fairytale vibe from it, which is always fun... :)