Saturday, April 19, 2014

P is for Peat Bog

It's day P in my A-Z Blogging challenge... still behind, but I'm trying.

The Hairy Warrior is still playing the time manipulator he found, and is stranded in a bog at some indeterminate time in the long history of earth.

So please caption the sketch below, and make it funny. Using a noun with the letter 'P' will certainly give you some street cred.

"This reminds me of that time my mother told me that I'd grow back-boobs if I didn't stop doing pull-ups. I miss her."

7 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

Hmm... My picnic blanket is back... and that lizard thing is trying to play peek-a-boo with me.

PT Dilloway said...

This must be where they're shooting the sequel to Gator.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

As good a place to pee as any...

Tony Laplume said...

Our hero, hoping to obscure the viewer's gaze from his curiously hairy legs, declares the claymation monster's name to be Percy Pringle IV.

Unknown said...

Lester is caught in the primordial ooze again. He really should stop watching horror movies before bed. Mary at Variety, the Spice of Life

Jo said...

Perhaps I shouldn't have followed the GPS so literally.

S. L. Hennessy said...

I'm going to pump... you up!