Monday, April 28, 2014

W is for Wesley's Revenge

It's W for me in the A-Z Blogging Challenge. The goal this month is for you, dear reader, to caption my sketch below. Make it funny. Use a W prominently if you want, at this point, I just want funny and don't care much for anything else.

The hairy warrior, alone and on the hill, finds the demons of his past have come back to collect on his past deeds.

"I think the guy you're all looking for is just over the hill... keep running, he's bound to turn up!"

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Gary the dog ran excitedly toward his master, oblivious of dangers behind him...

Heather R. Holden said...

"I really should've purchased the warranty for that demon-catcher of mine..."

(Love today's piece, btw! The shadowy figures are fantastic...)

Unknown said...

I forgot where I left off. Is continuity required of our comments? Or our lives? Does cause still precede effect? Does form follow function? Does Joanie love Chachi? I'm feeling existentialist today.

Here's my caption:

"Whatever! Run all you want, I'm first in line for the fresh corn dogs!"

Briane said...

I did not realize that Sweetie signed in after I used the computer. That comment was from ME!

Tony Laplume said...

All that wetstone made it hard to actually run up the hill...

Jay Noel said...

"I wanna be King of the Hill!"

Anonymous said...

*sniff sniff sniff*

Bacon? Bacon? I smell Bacon!!

Runs up the hill but gets a bag of Snausages instead =(

Great drawing!

Elsie
AJ's wHooligan in the A-Z Challenge

S. L. Hennessy said...

Winning. (The guy in the front seems to be lording it over everyone how much further ahead he is.)

Andrew Leon said...

"Wait till you see what's on the other side of this hill! Seriously, wait for it..."

Jo said...

Mind is blank today.

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a fantastic painting.

Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2014, My Latest post

Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge