Wednesday, April 30, 2014

X is for Xtra Late

Right here at the very end, I'm losing my ability to keep up... is this the end of the month? I don't understand, I have letters left. I'll try to post so quickies until I get to Z.

Oh, and this is the A-Z Bogging challenge. You know, caption the sketch below, make it funny, and use the letter X in there somewhere... anywhere... if you want to.

Recall that our Hairy Warrior is facing down a horde of villainous types as they charge towards him in an apocalyptical type showdown.

"Harry and the Henderson's? Yes, I've heard of it, why do you ask?"

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Is that a squirrel wearing an x-tra large sombrero?

Heather R. Holden said...

"What would Xena do?!"

I continue to be lame at captions, heh. BTW, loving the sketch! Lots of great details around the eyes...

PT Dilloway said...

I'm ready for my Xtreme closeup now!

Jo said...

What is that crawling up my pant leg, Xterminate, Xterminate.

Briane said...

"Trandimensional horde of demons charging at me... weird fluctuations in the space-time continuum... I've got a beard and I'm wearing a loin cloth... I am starting to suspect that this is NOT the tour to Disney World we were promised. "

"... Er, and, uh... X!"

Tony Laplume said...

And he hopped in his xebec and was never seen again...probably.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

You draw very descriptive noses.

Andrew Leon said...

"Look! I can open my left eye eXtra large!"

Jay Noel said...

Santa is pissed!