Tuesday, April 15, 2014

L is for Labor Saving Device

It's L for me in this glorious A-Z Blogging Challenge. I think I'm only behind a day. But I honestly have no idea. Still, I'm pretty sure, so I guess I do have some idea after all. But I did have to think about it for a moment first.

So, our Hairy Warrior has left the towered city that has no stairs and made off with the horn of the chiuahabeast, as he leave the city, he stumbles onto something strange.

It's up to YOU to caption the image. Using a noun that begins with the letter L would be super. I can't say it will help assure your place in the next life, but I can at least say that I hope it won't make things worse for you. You know, if you're worried about how captioning might affect things.

"It ain't toilet paper, but I guess it will do."



12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

All i have to say is thank you for the placement of his left...

PT Dilloway said...

Life is like a box of chocolates.

Tony Laplume said...

"Don't mind me, I'm just...cutting leaves off this branch. Don't look at me like I'm crazy! This is a perfectly normal activity!"

Huntress said...

"I believe that unlike so many tools I have found thus far, this device should provide more LIVABILITY."

Maurice Mitchell said...

The lost ending for Battlestar Galactica!

Andrew Leon said...

Is that a chainsaw or a purse?

"This is a job for the longsword. I don't know what I wanted with this horn, anyway."

alberta ross said...

like the theme :) no good at captions but the pic was great:)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Are we about to witness the first manscaper Rusty?

TWW said...

I really do hope this isn't poison oak!

Jo said...

Looks like I could make fire here.

Briane said...

Nigel's and Sheena's are awesome.

God, it's so late at night for me. My phone died, so no internet all day! It's like I've lost a sense.

Anyway: My caption.

"Let it go, dad! By the time we get to the log ride it'll be closed!"


See, I'm pretending they don't even notice that anything is weird here. Although the kids yesterday were kind of sure that something was different?

It'll all get fixed in post-production. (I heard a guy say that once.)

Jay Noel said...

"Self-service circumcision can be a little dicey."