Friday, April 25, 2014

U is for The Unconventional Warrior

It's day U for me in the A- Z Blogging Challenge. I am barely treading water with this thing right now. Oh well, it's the home stretch. I'll get there.

I'd actually sketched TWO images for today's post, but the first was so bad I scrapped it and started over. That doesn't happen to me too often. I tend to be relatively consistent in my artsy things, nothing amazing usually comes from it, but nothing so bad I just have to chuck it as too flawed to continue. But it happened this time.

So, today it appears the hairy warrior, weaponless and tired from being whisked through time by the thingy he found a week so ago, has stumbled onto an unconventional warrior. What's going to happen next???

Anyway, remember that I need this CAPTIONED!! Give me something good here. Funny is best, and a noun starting with a U is best, although, if it ends up being an adjective or adverb, that's cool too.

"See?" The Unconventional Warrior screamed into the night, "I can still fit nicely into my old gym pants."

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's a heck of a beer gut on that guy.

PT Dilloway said...

Thank the gods that unconventional warrior is wearing pants.

Andrew Leon said...

"I'm king of the universe!
Now, watch me break this spear."

Jo said...

Ugh, not what I would call a fine figure of a man. Um, who's that in the background watching?

SpacerGuy said...

Me hairy warrior, Who cares about clues me want cookie!

S. L. Hennessy said...

Food baby!

Tony Laplume said...

Ultimately, his poor diet did Umberto in.