Wednesday, April 16, 2014

M is for Manipulator of Time

Sigh... Running late.

It's M day for me in the A-Z Blogging Challenge. YOU are summoned to caption the sketch below, and to use a noun beginning with the letter M for a pat on the back.

If you'll recall, the Hairy Warrior found something lying in the grass while performing his, um, necessaries.

Now it's up to you to decide what he does with the thing he found.
"Mother always said I was destined for something great. Maybe this will shut her up."

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

This is it! My ticket to money. Fame. A spot on Dancing With the Stars...

PT Dilloway said...

This Mattel must be a powerful sorceror!

Jo said...

Mattel, I can't even get away from modern technology in these pictures, grumble, grumble.

Andrew Leon said...

How do you set this thing for Mountain Standard Time?

S. L. Hennessy said...

Hmmm, now what does this do? ... Oh crap. Mayday. Mayday.

TWW said...

Runs on 6 AA batteries...dang, now what do I do???

Nigel G Mitchell said...

Perfect for the little time traveler in your house

Unknown said...

"Mattel... Honey! It's one of those vintage football games like I had when I was a kid. Watch, I'm this little dash and when I press the but... wait, that doesn't seem right. I probably shouldn't have done that."

Trisha said...

Great pic :)

Is that an early mobile phone?

Sheena-kay Graham said...

"Miracles do happen! A new boulder to smash my dinner over the head. Or the next Mrs."

Tony Laplume said...

This makes a lousy kilt.