Wednesday, April 23, 2014

S is for Sooo High Up!

It's A-Z day 'S' for me. Sigh. I'm going to have to catch up soon. Anyway, the goal is to caption the sketch below with something funny.

The story so far: The Hairy Warrior smashed a lizard beast over the head with his newfound time-manipulator and found himself in a new place.

Use a noun starting with the letter 'S' for a new level of respect, although not a much higher one, because who can't think of a word that starts with an S?

"Can you see me?"


11 comments:

Jo said...

Steps, steps and more steps. Don't want to tackle them.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

A month ago, I was just a hairy warrior. Now I am successful factory owner.
Yeah, I really lack inspiration in the morning...

Jay Noel said...

Time to visit Willy Wonka!

PT Dilloway said...

I've heard of a Stairmaster but this is is ridiculous.

Tony Laplume said...

There was a lot of silt left over from the massive flood that washed our hero away.

Maurice Mitchell said...

"You have to admire the tenacity of these trees."

Andrew Leon said...

I hope there aren't any spiders.

SpacerGuy said...

You're the space creature hiding in the shadows.

S. L. Hennessy said...

When he reaches the top: "Release the slinky!"

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Great sketch, even if most of your work is always gloomy. Do you ever do anything in bright color that's cheerful?

M Pax said...

Soaring or sore feet. Perhaps both happen at the top.