Saturday, April 26, 2014

V is for Vulgar Antagonism.

Is it V day? I really have no idea, I know it's not for other people, but I didn't look before I started writing this to see what yesterday was. So, I think it's V.

And as part of this A-Z Challenge, I'm asking you to caption the sketch below. Make it funny, and use a noun beginning with the letter V, if you want to unlock the bonus content (which is much like the normal content, except that it gets called bonus).

For context, this month the hairy warrior has run across a real motley crew of folks he's punched out, now, thanks to the time-manipulator, he's on top of a mountain and faced with them all!!

"Hello, my name is Victor Montoya... you cut off my pet's horn, prepare do die."

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I bet he still takes them.
It's W, so you're only one day behind.

Jo said...

Hello, my name is Victor Montoya you cut off my beard, prepare to die. Inconceivable.

PT Dilloway said...

Verily they are voracious villains.

Andrew Leon said...

"And so those are all the people I met while I was on vacation. I think next year I'm just staying home."

Tony Laplume said...

My v-shaped horns come in the mail on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Love your sketches.
Bigger horns mean your venom's less potent, that's all.

Trisha said...

Great picture. The horned dog on the right reminds me of the flying dog from the Neverending Story ... but I have absolutely nothing inspiring to suggest for a caption. :P

Unknown said...

Love your art work and blog title - cool! Nice to meet and follow through #atozchallenge. http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/x-is-for-x-rated.html