Monday, April 29, 2013

X is for... Xenia, Ohio

I'm winding down the A to Z challenge. In the end, I may not have a completed cover for Andrew Leon's upcoming novel, Shadow Spinner, but I will have sure as heck tried.

In case you didn't understand, my concept this month was to go from concept to completion of a cover for said novel. It's been a tough month.

This post is for Jo, who hated the white stuff on the tunnel entrance. It's now gone. Replaced with hopefully hard to make out graffiti and whatnot.


And just for an FYI, tomorrow will end with a twofer for me. No, I'm not going to combine letters, I'm going to post twice. Ooh... the anticipation.

Andrew, since I'm getting those done in advance, any changes to the cover that ends the month will have to be done, well, after Z is already posted.

4 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

Well, it looks good so far.
Really, I think it just needs the shadows.

Jo said...

That's so much better Rusty, that white bit looked all wrong. I wouldn't go through that tunnel for love nor money now.

JO ON FOOD, MY TRAVELS AND A SCENT OF CHOCOLATE

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Jo was right, this looks better. Congrats on all your hard work.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Looks really good. I take it that is the entire wraparound design?
Actually, you'll post three times tomorrow - IWSG.